Construction Site Clean-Up in Eau Claire, WI
While renovating and refurbishing your home can be an exciting time, you also need to be prepared for a lengthy cleanup process. Whether your home was recently refurbished after a natural disaster or you just had a contractor remodel your kitchen, dust and debris are often left behind and could be detrimental to the health of you and your family. Located at the end of London Road near the major intersection of Interstate 94 and Highway 93, Steamatic of Western Wisconsin is here to help all residents of Eau Claire with post-construction cleanup.
Why Construction Cleanup Is Important
Construction crews are tasked with completing a job quickly and efficiently, and although they may do a cursory cleanup after completing the project, they often leave behind dust and debris. You can try to clean the construction area yourself, but without the proper tools, you may find leftover construction materials for months or even years. Technicians from a construction cleanup service such as Steamatic are trained in proper debris removal. They can also remove every trace of construction dust and hazardous materials. Failing to remove this dust could trigger health conditions such as allergies or asthma in you and your loved ones, so removing it completely is a good way to improve your overall well-being.
How We Approach Construction Cleanup
Post-construction cleaning is an extensive project. If you rush through it, you may miss dangerous materials such as nails and screws that could accidentally be swallowed by a pet or young child. If you want the job done correctly, you should hire a certified cleaning company such as Steamatic of Western Wisconsin. Our technicians will perform the following procedure to ensure your construction site is returned to its original state after cleanup.
- Initial walkthrough: Before we begin the cleanup process, we walk through the construction site and make extensive notes of what needs to be done. We take special notice of how much construction dust is left behind and what type of debris needs to be removed.
- Procedure creation: Based on the information we gathered during the initial walkthrough, we create a customized plan for post-construction cleaning. We make sure to communicate with you to create a mitigation plan you approve of.
- Dust removal: We use state-of-the-art equipment to remove dust from the construction site. This includes cleaning windows, doors, countertops, and floors. Removing this dust improves the air quality in your home and gets rid of unsightly residue that could leave your home in a mess.
- General cleaning tasks: Our mission is to provide comprehensive post-construction cleaning services, so once we remove debris and dust from the construction site, we perform a variety of general cleaning tasks to ensure no residue is left behind. This includes wiping down light fixtures and furniture, cleaning walls, and vacuuming the carpet. We even sweep and mop hard floor surfaces to make sure no stubborn construction dust is left behind.
- Final walkthrough: Before we leave, our technicians will perform a final inspection to ensure we checked off everything on our initial list. We will check the entire construction site to make sure there is no debris or dust left behind. If we see anything we missed, we will fix it quickly. We won’t leave until you are completely satisfied with our construction cleaning services.
If you’re looking for a reputable post-construction cleaning service, Steamatic of Western Wisconsin can help. We respond quickly when you need cleanup services, and our attention to detail ensures your construction site is restored to pristine condition by the time we are done. While we follow the same basic steps for every cleanup job, we customize the procedure to meet the needs of individual clients.
REQUEST A SERVICE
The Steamatic Difference
Superior Service: At Steamatic of Western Wisconsin, we believe the job is never complete until the customer is 100% satisfied. Plus, with our array of cleaning and restoration services we offer the benefits of several contractors all in one convenient, experienced and professional source.
50+ Years of Experience: Our expertise is like money in the bank to our clients. From routine carpet maintenance to HVAC system cleaning, to the detailed restoration of delicate fabrics and furniture, there is no cleaning challenge we haven’t solved.
No-Nonsense Professionalism: The team at Steamatic of Western Wisconsin is committed to responsive, courteous, reliable service. We are on call 24 hours a day and will schedule your work when it’s convenient for you. We promise you will be 100% satisfied.
Total Commercial Cleaning Solutions: Carpet Cleaning, HVAC & Air Duct Cleaning, Tile Cleaning Power Washing, Window Cleaning, and Commercial Maintenance Programs.
The Steamatic of Western Wisconsin name is famous in construction cleaning for one reason: uncompromising service. We’ve been providing contractor clients money-saving and asset-protecting services for over five decades. We are committed to offering customers the most innovative equipment and distinctive services in the industry. Steamatic of Western Wisconsin has your every cleaning need covered. Contact us online today, or give us a call at (715) 834-8822 to get a quote!
OTHER CUSTOM SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.