Dehumidification Services in Eau Claire, WI
Hidden moisture in your home is an invisible enemy that could promote mold and mildew growth, which could lead to structural damage or pose a health risk to you and your family. Certain areas of your home are prone to moisture, and if you have ever experienced flooding or a burst pipe, dehumidification is an essential step in the dehumidification process. At Steamatic of Western Wisconsin, our technicians are trained to perform complete moisture removal for mold prevention so you can be confident your home is safe for you and your family.
REQUEST A SERVICE
"*" indicates required fields
Moisture Problems in Western Wisconsin
If you have experienced a recent plumbing emergency, you may be aware of lingering moisture that could cause damage. However, you may not be aware of moisture collecting in hidden spaces such as basements, attics, and crawl spaces. Moisture in these areas allows for mold to grow unnoticed until it becomes a major problem, so eliminating excess moisture is the first step in mold prevention. The expert technicians at Steamatic of Western Wisconsin can help with this process.
The Steamatic Difference
Our expert technicians have the tools and experience necessary to provide complete dehumidification services. We use top-quality equipment to remove standing water, dry and remaining moisture, and treat the area to keep mold from growing. Our fast response means more of your belonging can be restored. Although the process varies widely depending on the individual situation, you can expect our licensed technicians to perform the following steps when you call us for moisture removal.
- Analyze the problem: Before we can develop a customized treatment plan, we need to understand the full extent of the problem. We’ll identify whether we’re working with standing water or excess moisture in hidden spaces of your home.
- Design a customized treatment plan: Using the information we have gathered, we will create a treatment plan that takes your individual needs into consideration and allows your home or business to return to normal as quickly as possible.
- Remove excess moisture: Whether we’re dealing with a burst pipe or extra moisture in the attic, the first step in our customized treatment plan is to remove every trace of moisture from your home. We’ll start by removing any standing water with top-of-the-line equipment. We then use dehumidification equipment and fans to dry any moisture that is left behind.
- Treat the affected area with chemicals: While moisture removal is the first step in mold prevention, we also treat the affected area with chemicals that prevent mold and mildew growth. For additional protection, we can also treat areas in your home, prone to developing hidden moisture.
- Recover your belongings: Moisture can hide in personal possessions such as furniture, carpets, drapes, and toys if it was the result of a flood. We’ll work to strip excess moisture from these items, so you don’t have to worry about them mildewing.
- Evaluate the treatment: The final step in our treatment process to reevaluate the situation and make sure the entire problem has been eradicated. If we find leftover moisture, we’ll repeat our treatment plan until every trace is removed.
Contact the Experts in Dehumidification – Steamatic of Western Wisconsin
Whether you have a current mold problem or just want to remove excess moisture to prevent the fungus from growing in your home, Steamatic of Western Wisconsin is here to help. We are located at the end of London Road just off of Golf Road, allowing us to provide dehumidification services to both residential and commercial clients in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, and the surrounding area. Our position near the major intersection of Interstate 94 and Highway 93 allows us to respond to moisture emergencies quickly to minimize damage to your home, so contact us today to start the dehumidification process.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.