Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning in Eau Claire, WI
It only takes a single accident to leave your furniture stained and unsightly. If you have kids or pets, you probably have frequent accidents involving food or drink spilling onto furniture, and you may have discovered that cleaning the damaged furniture on your own just doesn’t restore it to its original condition. Thankfully, you can call the expert technicians at Steamatic of Western Wisconsin for professional furniture cleaning services that will revive and restore old and worn upholstery.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Why Have Your Furniture and Upholstery Cleaned by a Professional
You may be able to remove surface stains from upholstered sofas, loveseats, and armchairs by yourself, but you probably can’t get rid of deep-set stains without professional help. Your furniture may also be left with an odor if it isn’t cleaned properly. If you don’t take precautions for whichever fabric or material your upholstery is made of, you risk ruining the furniture completely. The experts at Steamatic of Western Wisconsin are experienced with a wide variety of materials, so you can feel confident that we know what we’re doing when it comes to cleaning any type of furniture. We use top-of-the-line equipment and safe, high-quality chemicals to remove stains from upholstery and brighten its color to make it look new again, whether it is a few months old or a decade old.
Common Types of Stains We Work With at Steamatic of Western Wisconsin
We understand that accidents happen. Even if you take great caution around your furniture and refuse to eat or drink near it, the furniture could still become damaged. If you leave a window open accidentally during a storm, sand and debris can damage the upholstery. Your kids may get crayon marks on your furniture during an unsupervised moment. Regardless of what happens to stain or damage your furniture, the technicians at Steamatic of Western Wisconsin are prepared to help. We have experience working with a wide variety of staining agents, including the ones listed below.
- Pet stains
- Crayon and marker
Steps We Take to Restore Furniture Back to Life
No two stains are exactly alike, so we take a customized approach to every furniture cleaning job. You can expect our technicians to perform the following steps.
- Examine the problem: We will analyze the condition of your furniture and determine which material it is covered with. We’ll also speak with you to develop a thorough understanding of which medium caused the stains and determine if the furniture needs to be deodorized.
- Create a custom treatment plan: We use this information to design a customized treatment plan that will remove stains without damaging your upholstery.
- Treat the furniture with chemicals: We’ll spray your upholstery with top-of-the-line-chemicals that will effectively remove stains. We will let the chemicals sit for a few minutes so they can effectively soak into the fabric and remove both surface and deep-set stains.
- Use equipment to clean the furniture: Once our cleaning solution has begun to work, we’ll use equipment to vacuum your furniture thoroughly. This removes every trace of the chemical from the furniture so you don’t have to worry about the item being safe for your kids and pets to sit on. This also removes any traces of food that has been spilled between the cushions.
- Deodorize: We’ll treat the furniture with deodorizing chemicals that leave it smelling fresh and clean.
Contact Steamatic of Western Wisconsin for a Quote Today!
Nestled in the heart of the city at the end of London Road, Steamatic of Western Wisconsin is here to provide residents of Eau Claire, Wisconsin, with superior upholstery cleaning services. Whether you have a stained armchair or want to revive an aging couch and restore it to its original condition, we can help with upholstery cleaning in Eau Claire. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a consultation.
The Steamatic Difference
Technology: The same hot-water extraction cleaning system that works so well on carpet can be used with phenomenal results on durable fabric upholstery.
Flexibility: Conveniently, furniture and draperies can be cleaned in place without being removed from your home. Steamatic of Western Wisconsin recommends a professional cleaning every six months to extend the life of your furnishings.
Care for Delicate Fabrics: Steamatic of Western Wisconsin offers our LAMBRITE® dry cleaning process to safely clean even the most delicate fabrics. Soil and stains are gently lifted out and your furnishings and draperies are dry within minutes.
OTHER CLEANING SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.